PRIME Estate / Business & Communication offers you a Free property & business appraisal. Fill in the form below. This report will give a rough estimation of your property market value. There are many reasons to get an appraisal. The most important is to determine a reasonable price when selling real estate or provide yourself a negotiating tool when purchasing real estate. Our free property appraisal is a tool available to every owner who wishes to have a reliable first approach to his real estate value with no cost.
The Rules Of Appraisal
- The appraisal of a property or business should not be trusted to amateurs and professionals who are always willing to bid up the selling price, in order to get a higher commission.
- Choose an educated, experienced appraiser, like the one we offer you, that utilizes all the existing methods and the international forms, for increased credibility and validity of the results. Even a free property or business appraisal requires knowledge and ability to handle the information required from the owner.
- The market and the laws of supply and demand cannot be manipulated by the agent, he/she can only acknowledge them and try to act in accordance to them, so as to achieve the best result for you.
- The actual market price may sometimes be around 10% above the appraised value, due to particular features of your property, such as economic perspectives, residential or other factors.
Benefits Of Proper Pricing
- Faster sale. As long as the market perceives the price as reasonable, the chances of selling your property during its “hottest” period in the market, at the beginning of its listing are high.
- More income, less costs. Potential buyers are less willing to offer low out of fear of losing a good property. Furthermore, the overall costs of the transaction such as carrying costs, mortgage payments etc. are decreased.
- Exposure to more prospects. More people can afford a reasonable price, more calls will be returned due to advertising and signs, so your chances of finding an ideal purchaser are increased.
- Increased salesperson response. The excitement and the confidence, on our efforts forthcoming success, make us work even harder.
The outcome of the technical report, that could accompany our free property appraisal, should serve as a guidance for the improvement of the property that is to be sold. The success of our marketing plan depends, not only on choice of the appropriate promotion strategy and tactics, but also on the arrangement and renovation of the place in such a way that captures the attention of the prospective buyer from the very first look.
Fill in all the required parts of our free property appraisal form. Describe any renovations or add any comments that would assist us in being as accurate as possible in our estimations. In case of a business valuation please include some basic information regarding your annual revenue, profit, inventory and other crucial issues, in the empty box at the end of the form. Further details may be required, later.